Vendor Payments: Due to the nationwide increase in phishing scams and fraudulent activity, the Accounts Payable and Procurement offices will be conducting more stringent verification of vendors, prior to setting them up in the Banner system. The additional due diligence may cause a delay in vendor payments. To assist our vendors in getting paid as quickly as possible, please ensure invoices are forwarded to Accounts Payable as soon as possible upon receipt. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to protect the University from fraud.
New Chip Cards: Cardholders will be receiving new chip-enabled PCards from J P Morgan Chase! We will receive the new chip cards between March 20th and September 2017. Please see the chip card replacement letter for further details. Please see the J P Morgan Commercial Card update letter for details on PaymentNet outages as the conversion is being processed. More information will be provided as we get closer to the transition date. Contact the PCard Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Effective January 1, 2017: The University's mileage reimbursement rate for business travel is 48.5 cents per mile for travel that takes place on, or after, January 1, 2017.
BannerWeb Check Request Changes: To make the BannerWeb check request form more viable for use, the following enhancements have been made to the form:
1. Independent contractor payments may be submitted by using this form, even when the Independent Contractor Form is not currently on file. Upon completion of the form, the system will notify the user if the completed form and supporting documentation must be sent to HR or if they may be sent directly to Accounts Payable;
2. Payments of $5000 or more may be submitted through this form. Previously, these payments were restricted from this form;
3. A field has been added so that the invoice number can be entered if a payment is being made against an invoice;
4. The payee address may be edited or added. Previously, the Banner default address populated the form and could not be changed by the user;
5. The account code changes, which took effect July 1, have been added to the form. Please note that travel account codes are not listed as travel expenses are not reimbursed through this form, but rather the BannerWeb Travel and Expense Reporting Form.
- Disbursement Guidelines
- Endowment Policies
- Identification Required for UR ID
- Identity Theft Prevention Guidelines
- Independent Contractor Guidelines
- Policy for Payment Card Acceptance and Security
- Purchasing Card Guidelines and Compliance Policy
- Tax Reporting for Gifts, Awards, and Prizes Guidelines
- Travel Reimbursement Guidelines